Friday 12 February 2010

Welcome to Chris Loynes's modeling Website!

Hi all my name is Chris Loynes, thanks for taking the time to look at my website. I'm a professional model based in Somerset within the UK. Ive been modeling since 2007 now and I'm always on the look for great photographers. My fees are pretty reasonable for the competitive market.
Sorry, NO MORE TFCD - Just with exclusive photographers and/or special assignments.
All the best,
Chris Loynes

"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!"

All photographs are protected by copyright law. No image may be used, edited, reproduced, transferred, published or distributed in any form or by any means whatsoever without my permission.

My General interests: Modelling, Health & Fitness, movies, music, real people

The most important thing in my life: My Son

Photographers I have worked with lately:
To Be updated soon, sorry there been quite a few;)

Email: loynes.y@hotmail.co.uk

free counters

No comments: